Yangzi Explorer Terms, Conditions and Notices
On This Page
- AGREEMENT BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND YANGZI EXPLORER
- PERSONAL AND NONCOMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
- FINAL PAYMENT
- LATE RESERVATION
- CANCELLATION REFUNDS
- TAXES AND GRATUITIES
- REFUNDS FOR MISSING DAYS
- ACTS OF GOD, STRIKE, OR OTHER CONDITIONS BEYONG OUR CONTROL
- PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This Web site is offered to you, the customer, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this Web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. www.yangziexplorer.org, hereinafter referred to as the "Us" or "Company".
This Web site is for your personal and noncommercial use. The content and information on this Web site (including, without limitation, price and availability of travel services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or its suppliers and providers. Accordingly, as a condition of using this Web site, you agree not to use this Web site or its contents or information for any commercial or non-personal purpose (direct or indirect). While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or services purchased through this Web site, you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from this Web site. In addition, whether or not you have a commercial purpose, you agree not to:
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Web site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without express written permission of us;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Web site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Web site;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the discretion of us, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the us infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of this Web site (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without express written permission of us.
Reservations can be made by contacting us. Please submit us a completed Booking & Enquiry form online. You may also submit your completed written reservation form by email or fax. Reservation by phone is not accepted.
- Rates include on-board accommodations as reserved or paid for, transport, daily meals with drinks(house wine, local beer and bottled water), entrance fees as part of scheduled sightseeing, and entertainment as provided aboard the vessel. All fares are quoted in US dollars. Cruise fare does not include medical services, purchase from the ship's gift shop, or any other items not specifically stated in the cruise rate. Items of strictly personal nature, such as drinks(other than in the meal plan), laundry bills, telephone calls, massages, etc., are not incuded in the cruise fare.
- Reservations are booked and confirmed only on receipt deposit. This deposit is due within 7 days of making the reservation. There shall be no binding contract until the Company has received the deposit. Failure to remit your deposit on time will result in an automatic change of status of any confirmed space to a provisional basis and the possible inability to reinstate your reservation.
- The balance is due no later than 45 days prior to commencement of the program. If the balance has not been received by that date, the Company shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, to treat your reservation as canceled, and consequently to forfeit such part of the deposit as determined solely by the Company.
- Any reservation made within 45 days of commencement of a program may be accepted provided space is available, payment in full is received.
- The Company will not provide boarding vouchers or documents until the Company has received full paymentm.
- The Company will not accept responsibility for wire transfer and/or overnight mail charges.
- If the Company is NOT making your complete travel arrangements for you, it will be necessary to furnish us with a copy of the confirmation of your transportation arrangements before we confirm our portion of your travel plans. The Company cannot be liable for any penalties or losses incurred as a result of voluntary or involuntary changes to transportation schedules.
- Special cruise fare are capacity controlled and often sold out months in advance. In addition, many accommodations offered by the Company have limited capacity. It is essential to make reservations well in advance to insure your preferred arrangements.
Method of Payment Accepted: Telegraphic transfer and Credit card(VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover).
A deposit of USD600 per person for deluxe cabin or USD900 per person for suite or USD 1200 per person for speciality suite at the time of booking is required to secure a confirmed reservation of your cruise.
Final Payment is due 60 days before departure. Failure to comply with these deposit and final payment requirements will result in automatic cancellation of the reservation.
A full payment is due immediately upon your cruise or tour confirmation if the reservation is made 60 days or less before departure.
All cancellations should be made in writing and cancellation charges are calculated on the total value of the booking. :
- If cancellation is received 60 days or more prior to sailing date, 20% of the cruise fare shall be charged.
- If cancellation is received 59-31 days prior to sailing date, 50% of the cruise fare shall be charged
- If cancellation is received 30 or less days prior to sailing date, 100% of the cruise fare shall be charged.
It is customary to give cruise gratuities, subject to your satisfaction of services rendered. Gratuities for guides, drivers, porters and ship crew are not included in the cruise fare.
It is pertinent to bear in mind that all passengers must be aboard no later than 60 minutes before the scheduled sailing time. It is the passengers's responsibility to arrive in time. Yangzi Explorer shall not be required to refund any portion of the fare paid by any passenger who fails, for any reason, to be on board the ship at the time of departure from the port of embarkation or any port of call and shall not be responsible for lodging, meals, transportation or other expenses incurred by the passenger. As a result, Yangzi Explorer shall have no obligation to any passenger to deviate from any schedule sailing or port of call.
Reunds will not be made to any cruise passengers who must leave the cruise prematurely for any reason.
Travel insurance is not included in the cruise fare. Yangzi Explorer highly recommends that all passengers have insurance coverage for Injury, illness or loss of effects during the cruise. Therefore, medical, travel, baggage and personal injury insurance are recommended.
In the event of a strike, flood, shallow water, weather conditions or any other force majeure, Yangzi Explorer may at any time and without prior notice cancel, advance or postpone, deviate from any scheduled sailing or port of call and may, but is not obliged to, substitute another vessel or port of call, and shall not be liable for any loss whatsoever to passengers by reason of such cancellation, advancement, postponement, deviation, or substitution.
See the Privacy Statement disclosures relating to the collection and use of your information.
This Web site may contain hyperlinks to Web sites operated by parties other than www.yangziexplorer.org. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents or your use of them. www.yangziexplorer.org's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators.